We’re pleased to partner with supportive organizations who share our mission of providing a safer experience for participants of contact sports.
Maxwell Football Club
The Maxwell Football Club was established in 1935 to promote safety in the game of football. Our new partnership with their organization includes health and wellness education at Maxwell events, and a new award that recognizes the contributions of athletic trainers.
EyeGuide, Inc. Brain Health Monitoring
To be “safer through science” we rely on the technology of partners like Eyeguide that enable us to measure and study the on-field effectiveness of our products.
High School Athletic Associations
There is nothing more important than protecting young players from injury. These high school associations are helping us spread the word.
- District of Columbia State Athletic Association
- Massachusetts Interscholastic Athletic Association
- New Jersey State Interscholastic Athletic Association
- North Carolina Independent Schools Athletic Association
- Virginia Independent Schools Athletic Association
- Pennsylvania Scholastic Football Coaches Association
Interested in supporting the SAFR Sports mission?
Contact us to become a partner.