Research and testing indicate SAFR ProTechs reduce the number and intensity of impacts.
In independent lab and on-field testing, the SAFR Protech helmet cover demonstrates the capability to significantly reduce impact accelerations and neck stress
Impressive results have been peer reviewed and published in the Journal of Concussion.
- 72% reduction in linear “concussive” impacts1
- 47% reduction in linear “sub-concussive” impacts1
- 20% reduction in linear acceleration2
- 20% reduction in rotational acceleration2
- 53% reduction in upper neck movement2
- 47% reduction in upper neck loads2
- 45% reduction in the severity index2
1. University on-field testing, 2015 – 2017
2. Chesapeake Labs, May 2015, full results available