Research and testing indicate SAFR Helmet Covers reduce the number and intensity of impacts.
In independent lab and on-field testing, the SAFR Helmet Cover demonstrates the capability to significantly reduce impact accelerations and neck stress
Impressive results have been peer reviewed and published in the Journal of Concussion.
- 72% reduction in linear “concussive” impacts1
- 47% reduction in linear “sub-concussive” impacts1
- 20% reduction in linear acceleration2
- 20% reduction in rotational acceleration2
- 53% reduction in upper neck movement2
- 47% reduction in upper neck loads2
- 45% reduction in the severity index2
1. University on-field testing, 2015 – 2017
2. Chesapeake Labs, May 2015, full results available